Wednesday 19 November 2014

Be The Best You

Do you ever get to breaking point? Sometimes our brains get so boggled with life and pressures we're not thinking straight. When that happens it's time to sit back and revaluate what you need to not get to that point.

I've come to breaking point today - I'm tired, I'm a little stressed, and a little pushed. At least I feel like I am. So I've sat down with a camomile & hint of lemon tea and evaluated my situation.

I need to connect with God. I need a sleep. I need to not be so hard on myself.

In the mean time I'm going to love on my kids and their needs, love my hubby and explain to him my needs directly, and love on myself. I need to make sure my physical and nutritional needs are being met so that my body can cope with daily demands and I need to make sure I'm believing by faith that Jesus loves me as I am. And it's okay to be frazzled, it's okay to not be perfect. Really.

God loves you and so do I. What do you need to do right now to be the best you?

No comments:

Post a Comment